"Tell me about the P100 Pro, Why should I buy it instead of other drones?
1. The Most Efficient and Durable Ag Drone
10 acre/flight by doing 2 gal/acre fungicide
Average 400 acres a day per drone
2 ppl crew running 2 drones together on a drone trailer, average 800 acres/day.
2. Charge Batteries in Water
- Smart 962 wh Lithium-ion Battery
- Emerge in water to charge
- Take 12 mins charge 2 batteries full
3. Fully Autonomous on RTK w/o celullar service
- RTK sub-inch accuracy without cellular service.
- Take off and land at the same spot without manual flight
5. 5 gal/min Dual Peristaltic Pump
- Easily do 5 gal/acre on top speed 31 mph
- Go all the way up to 20 gal/acre
- 13.5 gal tank
6. Vertical Auger Spreader
- Vertically spread without damaging propeller with granule.
- If doing 70 lbs load, at 35 lbs/acre rate, will get 3 flights per set of batteries. Doing 22 Acres/Hour
7. Modularized Design, Durable Hardware
- Detachable payload system, switch in seconds.
- Exposed cable and parts which can be replaced easily.
- Parts stock and service shop in the States of Missouri, Iowa, Washington, USA, and Ontario, Canada.
- IPX67 Full body Water and Sand Proof.
- Power wash the entire body, even the brain!
- Power wash cable mainboard and flight controller
8. Avoid Obstacle Autonomously
- Millimeter Radar with 5'~264' detection range
- Able to detect obstacles at 31mph top speed
- Autonomously circle around the obstacle to keep going.